The correct blood sugar level is very important for the health and proper functioning of the body. Each cell of the body is equipped with receptors that allow the absorption of glucose into the cell – this process takes place with the participation of hormones (insulin) secreted by the pancreas. For cells to function, they need a strictly defined dose of glucose. Both deficiency and excess sugar is harmful to health. In modern times, excess blood sugar is a common problem. So how do you bring your blood sugar to normal? Read more
After the age of 40, the first problems with the functioning of brain cells appear and this is a period in which many people begin to lose their memory. One in five people over 65 years experiences mild disorders, including difficulty concentrating, problems with finding the right word, forgetting where we left off an object. In some cases, these mild disorders can develop into full dementia. Do you notice similar symptoms at yourself or your relatives? How to deal with memory problems? Read more
In the alimentary tract of a healthy person lives more than 1000 species of microorganisms referred to as the intestinal bacterial flora. The correct intestinal bacterial flora is a very important factor in the proper functioning of the digestive system and ensuring general good health. Read more
Below is a list of e-books related to LifePharm products (pdf).
- Six things you need to do right now.
- 1.3 million American adults experience auto-immune inflammation.
- Are You fast or slow?
- Superior benefits of flaxseed oil found in Digestive+++.
- Watch Digestive+++ break down food.
- New clinical study of Digestive+++ shows improved gut health indicators.
- Proper gut-thyroid balance begins with Digestive+++.
- Digestive+++ probiotic linked to improved athletic performance.
- Sensitive to dairy? Your digestive enzymes could be to blame.
- Did you know harmful gut microbes can lead to liver disease?
- How Your gut bacteria interplays with maternal factors.
- Stressed and anxious? Your gut may be telling You something.
- Sugar consumptions fuels chronic health conditions globally.
- $10 billion a year is spent on gut problems.
- Amino acids are crucial for good digestion.
- New studies suggest birth method affect gut microbiota.
- 556.7 mg of flaxseed oil in Digestive+++ is not a coincidence.
- The importance of taking Digestive+++.
- Did You know gut health is related to thyroid health?
- Prebiotics and probiotics have been shown to help breakdown nutrients in proteins, carbohydrates and fats and may help in weight management.
- A pilot clinical study showed consumption of two dietary supplements for 12 weeks significantly increased several type of white blood cell counts.
- Aging arteries: pomegranates may prevent plaque buildup.
- Immune+++ contains powerful antioxidants to defeat destructive free radicals.
- Are You at risk for age-related cataracts?
- New clinical study with Immune+++ shows enhancement of white blood cells.
- Maitake mushrooms dance from tradition into science.
- The mysteries of mushrooms unveiled.
- $5.4 million study shows turkey tail mushrooms strengthen immune systems.
- Life-C vitamin C is the best blend to build up a strong immune system.
- Immune+++: not just an ordinary vitamin C supplement.
- Hope in the fight against obesity: Vitamin C may aid in fat loss.
- The surprising link between high blood sugar and dementia
- Lifepharm egg proven to protect cells from severe oxidative damage.
- Watermelon versus donut: equally unhealthy?
- Studies prove the amino acids found in laminine help build muscle mass and strength.
- The mystery of individual blood sugar responses.
- Looking for a competitive edge? Probiotics linked to exercise performance.
- Combo of Immune+++ and Laminine provided superior immune protection.
- Boost muscle mass and stamina with Laminine and Immune+++.
- Slow down skin aging with Laminine and Immune+++.
- The ingredients in Laminine and Immune+++ promote youthful-looking skin.
LAMININE, IMMUNE+++, DIGESTIVE+++
LAMININE, OMEGA+++, IMMUNE+++, DIGESTIVE+++
- Did You know each LifePharm PowerHouse is a stress buster.
- What can you do to slow the aging process of the skin?
- Does continuous back or neck discomfort affect Your daily life?
- Omega+++ packs double the punch for bone health.
- Dry eyes and blurry vision? It could be computer vision syndrome.
- How does Omega+++ help You lose weight?
- Omega fish oil supports much more than Your heart.
- Foods that fight bad cholesterol.
- Is your heart at risk from low omega-3 levels?
- When does too much of a good thing become bad?
- New discoveries about memory loss.
- The missing piece that might put Your heart at risk.
- Omega-3s in Omega+++ linked to heart health.
- Rare vitamin K2 makes Omega+++ formula unique.
- Omegas have been proven to improve the health of Your eyes.
- What does fish oil have to do with weight loss?
- Is heart disease still the number one killer in the population?
- Vitamin k: the less acknowledged vitamin with big benefits for bone health.
OMEGA+++, DIGESTIVE+++, IMMUNE+++
- Strength training Your brain improves memory.
- You can have more control over your body than you think, part 2.
- What is the Silent Killer?
The appearance of varicose veins causes concern for the majority of people. At the beginning, varicose veins are not a source of any discomfort, but as the disease develops, pain and discomfort arise. Sometimes this condition leads to more serious health problems. Varicose veins may also be a sign of serious cardiovascular disorders. What are the treatment options for varicose veins? Read more
Correct diagnosis of the cause of joint pain is an essential element of effective treatment. Painful knee, elbow or hip may be a symptom of various diseases that will be difficult to treat without a medical diagnosis. If the pain persists for several days and is accompanied by other disturbing symptoms, then a visit to the doctor’s office is indispensable. Read more
According to most men, a penis with too little size is the cause of all problems in sexual life. For some, the size of the penis becomes an obsession. It is worth considering whether the penis is really small or if we wrongly blame it for all sexual failures. How can you tell what size is right? Read more
Researchers found a relationship between cortisol and abdominal fat. Cortisol has been blamed as the main culprit of the obesity problem, and cortisol-reducing pills are advertised as a miracle solution to the problem of overweight. Is cortisol actually associated with abdominal obesity? Does reducing cortisol levels reduce fat? Read more
Vitamin B1, also called thiamine, is the earliest discovered vitamin from group B. It was originally used to treat beriberi disease, which causes nerve damage, muscle loss, loss of mental abilities, paralysis and ultimately death. In subsequent studies, other functions of vitamin B1 were also discovered. What are the symptoms of thiamine deficiency? How do you fill up your vitamin B1 deficiencies? Read more
Is it possible to cure migraine? Researchers have done thousands of tests to find a cure for migraine. There are a lot of articles where you can find valuable tips, but no drug was invented. The only way to avoid migraine is to effectively prevent it. To prevent migraines, the true cause of migraine should be diagnosed. Read more