High-quality food products that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, improve brain function and protect it from oxidative stress. Free radicals are harmful by-products that arise in the oxidation process – they cause inflammation and accelerated aging of the body.
How does food affect the mood?
According to the study results, the risk of depression in people using a typical Western diet is 30% higher than in people who prefer the Mediterranean or Japanese diet. Researchers believe that the reason for such a significant reduction in the risk of depression is the large amount of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, unprocessed fish, seafood and fish. The reduction of meat and dairy products also contributes to the success. Such a diet does not contain refined and processed food products or sugars, which are typical components of the “Western” type diet and contribute to the reduction of the nervous system – that’s why they can be a factor that reduces mood.
In addition, unprocessed foods undergo natural fermentation and act in the digestive system as a natural probiotic. Unfortunately, processed products dominate in retail chains. Therefore, a reasonable solution is the use of dietary supplements. A good supplement that contains probiotics and prebiotics is a good alternative that can help improve the mood and performance of the brain.
Natural ways to get rid of depression
- Learn to observe how eating different foods affects your mood. You can easily see patterns that will teach you to choose more beneficial food.
- Try different diets to choose the best one for you.
- Experiment with a diet that does not contain any processed products, starch or sugar. Within two weeks you will feel a distinct difference in your well-being.
- Complete the meals with fermented products such as kimchi, miso, sauerkraut, pickled cucumbers and kombucha.
- If you observe problems with digestion, eliminate granular products and dairy products from the diet.
It is an innovative dietary supplement consisting of probiotics and prebiotics and a full range of digestive enzymes. Many people say that thanks to this product and a balanced diet they feel much better in terms of physical and mental health.
This product provides a high dose of valuable omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids – it effectively improves mood and relieves depression symptoms in every age group.