Contrary to the recommendations of dieticians, only one in ten people eats enough vegetables and fruit. If this trend continues, the incidence of type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease and obesity will increase. What is the importance of eating vegetables and fruits in this situation?
A large amount of vegetables and fruits in the daily diet has an impact on reducing the risk of developing chronic diseases, including heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and obesity. Fruits and vegetables are characterized by low fat content, which is beneficial for people with elevated cholesterol levels. This type of food also contains a lot of valuable fiber, which by slowing down the digestive process inhibits rapid changes in blood sugar levels.
Consumption of the daily recommended dose of fruit and vegetables is not difficult at all. Enough amount is literally half a banana and half an apple – and the daily demand for fruit is met. A salad for dinner and some vegetables for supper – enough vegetables during the day. Fruits and vegetables are full of fiber and natural carbohydrates. Thanks to them, we clean the intestines and maintain the proper cholesterol level.
How to ensure proper nutrition?
It is possible to maintain good health and reduce the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes and avoid obesity. It is important to increase the amount of fruit and vegetables consumed. Even if you can not cook, you can use ready-made salads, pre-prepared vegetables or frozen vegetables for steam cooking.
- Eliminate fast-food from the diet. The best snack is vegetables and fruits – prepare a few healthy snacks from vegetables and fruits, if you can not refrain from snacking.
- Contrary to popular belief, the vegetable and fruit diet is not expensive! Fresh fruit and vegetables are actually much cheaper than meat, seafood, cheese and bread. Vegetables should occupy the largest part of the space on your plate.
- Each meal must contain fruit or vegetables.
- For your daily diet, include the IMMUNE+++ dietary supplement, which contains five times more vitamin C than an orange. It is a special form of vitamin C, which is absorbed twice as fast as other types of it and stays in the bloodstream much longer. Vitamin C is especially needed for white blood cells to destroy threats (bacteria, viruses, mutated cells). Thanks to this diet supplement you will strengthen the immune system and protect the body against diseases. This innovative dietary supplement is a rich source of antioxidants that come from cranberry, camu camu and a unique blend of mushrooms. Beta-glucans remove free radicals and have a strong immunological effect. For optimum benefits, it is recommended to take one tablet in the morning and in the evening. The ingredients are soluble in water, and the body should be provided with a constant supply of them to maintain the healing effect.
- For everyday diets, include the DIGESTIVE+++ dietary supplement, which facilitates the absorption of nutrients – thanks to this, you can absorb the maximum amount of vitamins and microelements from food.
In everyday life, healthy eating and providing the body with the right quality and quantity of nutrients can be difficult. Therefore, regular use of effective dietary supplements is beneficial. Thanks to this, the chances for better health and longer life are much higher.