It is believed that getting fat with age is normal. However, the increase in the waist circumference is a real health risk. Because atherosclerosis is the main cause of cardiovascular disease, it’s worth knowing the methods to prevent it.
There are two types of adipose tissue:
- Visceral fat that surrounds the internal organs in the abdominal cavity. This type of adipose tissue is particularly dangerous because it is the cause of many diseases, including metabolic disorders, cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes. Fat tissue deposited in the abdominal area creates a body shape called the apple. Visceral fat tissue is possible to be shed by using the right diet and exercise. The result of getting rid of body fat is also lowering blood pressure and lowering the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Subcutaneous fat tissue accumulates directly under the surface of the skin. This type of adipose tissue is less dangerous to health and easier to overcome. Excessive subcutaneous fat forms a body shape called a pear.
Fat cells are biologically active
Researchers say visceral fat cells function like endocrine glands because they produce hormones and other substances that have a significant impact on health. Thus, excess body fat, apart from other negative effects, also disturbs the hormonal balance of the body. In addition, visceral fat transports immune system chemicals (cytokines) that can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. According to the researchers, biochemical substances associated with the presence of adipose tissue have a negative effect on the sensitivity of cells to insulin as well as on blood pressure and blood clotting. The consequence of the internal body fat is increased levels of total cholesterol and LDL (bad) cholesterol and lowering of HDL (good) cholesterol level and weakening of the insulin response. Insulin resistance results in an increase in the level of glucose in the blood and an increase in the risk of developing diabetes.
How to minimize the risk of coronary heart disease and maintain normal blood sugar levels?
- Daily exercise for 30 to 60 minutes. The most beneficial forms of physical activity include walking, swimming, cycling, climbing stairs, garden work.
- Control what you eat. Limit your intake of sugar, processed carbohydrates and sweets.
- Eat vegetables, lean meat, nuts, fruits, salads.
- Eliminate salty snacks and sweetened drinks from the diet.
- Learn to control stress. Find time to relax and meditate.
- Work on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
You can help yourself maintain a healthy body weight or lose excess fat by using LifePharm supplements, which – as a side effect – help you lose belly fat: Laminine® and OMEGA +++.
Take Laminine twice daily with one capsule. Studies have shown that the systematic use of this dietary supplement by people with slightly elevated glucose levels, restores glucose to normal. In addition, regular use of Laminine reduces stress, which is responsible for increasing the level of cortisol and can cause excessive accumulation of fat.
Take OMEGA +++ every day because studies show that omega 3 (EPA and DHA) reduce the risk of developing coronary artery disease. OMEGA +++ also contains vitamin K2, which helps clean the blood vessels and prevents deposits in them, which improves blood circulation and reduces the risk of heart problems.