Many people complain about problems with the digestive system. Abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea or constipation are the most common problems. Precise identification of the cause of the disease requires detailed research, but a very common diagnosis is irritable bowel syndrome or food hypersensitivity. How to deal with problems of the intestines, stomach and the entire gastrointestinal tract?
The first step is a well-performed diagnostics, and the next step is a proper diet and probiotics therapy that can help you cope with many ailments.
Excess harmful bacteria combined with the shortage of beneficial bacteria is very common in today’s society. The result of such a situation are, inter alia, flatulence, problems with defecation, stomach ache or a feeling of fullness. The causes include improper diet, stress, excessive use of antibiotics, which destroy the natural intestinal bacterial flora.
What diet to use for digestive tract problems?
Changing the diet is the first recommendation when “the stomach hurts”. For the new diet to bring the expected results, it must be adapted to the individual predisposition of the patient. Ailments may be a result of food hypersensitivity (allergy-delayed IgG-dependent). It is very difficult to eliminate harmful food, because the symptoms are often unspecific and may appear even after a few days after eating a meal. Therefore, in the case of discomfort from the digestive system it is good to implement an elimination diet. It is a good way to effectively eliminate ingredients that are the cause of chronic inflammation and gastrointestinal complaints.
- Eliminate spicy and fried foods that can interfere with digestion.
- Chew your food thoroughly and for a long time. Digestion begins in the mouth, so fast biting and swallowing food can cause problems.
- Plan the schedule of the day in such a way that meals are eaten quietly while sitting at the table. During the meal, focus on the taste and texture of the dish. Eating without rush has a positive effect on the process of digestion and absorption of food.
- If you can not get rid of the snacking habit, choose fruit, seeds, nuts or vegetable smoothies as substitutes instead of sweets, chips and fries.
- Buy a cookbook or find recipes for healthy soups, broths and creative salads or vegetable dishes on the internet. Food rich in antioxidants and fiber is very beneficial for the digestive tract and for the health of the whole organism.
- Use dietary supplements to support the digestive system. A good choice is DIGESTIVE+++, which contains valuable probiotics, prebiotics and digestive enzymes that help maintain the health of the whole body and eliminate digestive problems.