Many factors contribute to the current condition of the body, and overall health is reflected, inter alia, in the appearance and health of hair. Healthy hair is shiny, strong and flexible. A healthy hair stretches about 30% before it breaks. Is your hair dense, strong and elastic?
The hair is a keratinized, specialized epidermal product that is made of hard, cohesive keratin. A healthy and well-nourished body produces firm and healthy hair. There are many types of hair that can be distinguished due to their origin or cosmetic properties. Any type of hair can lead to an attractive look and a state of perfect health. The most secure method is to use herbs or natural products of plant origin.
There are many natural herbs that have been used for hair care for hundreds of years. This list includes, among others, the following plants: aloe vera, arnica, birch, burdock, cockle, chamomile, horsetail, licorice, calendula, nettle, parsley, rosemary, sage, mulberry. An important role in preventing hair loss and stimulating hair growth is soy.
A natural way to strengthen your hair
- Fill the glass half with clean water, add two yolks and mix to obtain a uniform liquid. Use the obtained mixture for a scalp massage. Leave for a few minutes and rinse the hair with warm water and then rinse with water and a little apple vinegar. Perform the procedure 1-2 times a week for 10 minutes.
- Massage your head with a mixture of oils in equal proportions: sweet almond oil, castor oil, and olive oil.
- Evening primrose oil can be used both externally and internally. Massage your scalp with evening primrose oil (2 tablespoons) and drink oil (1 tablespoon) to perfectly strengthen your hair and prevent hair loss.
- If your hair is dry, it will help infusions of elderberry, parsley or sage.
- If you have greasy hair, apply rinses using lemon balm, rosemary, lavender or mint. Add a teaspoon of lavender oil to the coconut oil and heat it gently. Massage your scalp in the evening before going to bed and wash your hair with shampoo in the morning.
- An important element of healthy hair is collagen, so it is worth using organic silica, which helps stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers.