Look carefully at the people you think are attractive. Boy or girl, high or low, blonde, brunet. Everyone can be considered attractive. But one thing is common. They have a smooth and healthy skin. Acne, pimple or blackhead? Never!
Actually, some people are lucky people who never had pimples on their faces or in other parts of the body. But most people owe the smooth skin only to themselves. Just a little care for your own body, and acne will not have any chance of appearing.
We would all like to have a flawless skin. And really, with a little engagement, everyone can defend themselves against acne.
How can you influence the appearance of your skin?
You do not have to buy anything special or incur any costs. All you have to do is change your habits. You will have beautiful skin if you spend some time and apply a couple of easy rules.
- For bathing and washing use natural soaps and cosmetics that do not dry the skin. Sponges damage the skin. Wash yourself with your own hands.
- It is very important to frequent replacement of the towel. Once used, a towel is a place where bacteria grow very quickly. What do you think? What happens to bacteria when you wipe your body with a dirty towel?
- Drink a lot of water. Depending on your body weight, you need to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day.
- Eat healthy foods and take care of the variety of diet. Fruits and vegetables provide vitamins and minerals. Fish are a good source of healthy fats. Follow your own feelings. Avoid foods, after eating you do not feel good.
- Sleep when you feel tired. Sleep and rest are a natural need. Physical fatigue and stress are the enemies of healthy skin.
- Do not torture your own skin. Do not touch or crush the pimples. Avoid touching your face. Use natural moisturizing cosmetics.
Put these rules into your life. Let them become your natural rituals and you will soon notice the difference in the appearance of your skin. This is a lucky guy who never had pimples – so will think others looking at you.