Disturbances in the functioning of the immune system cause inflammation that may arise, inter alia, in the hip, knee and other joints. An immune-mediated inflammation can lower the quality of life and lead to a significant reduction in physical activity. Many specialists believe that the sources of such ailments should be sought in the digestive system, which plays an important role in the proper functioning of the immune system. How, then, improve the health of the joints?
Normalization of bacterial microflora in the intestine is an effective therapy of gastrointestinal and immune system disorders. Such therapy reduces abnormal reaction of the immune system and alleviates joint pain and problems with joint mobility.
Why arthritis is very painful?
- The affected person begins to feel pain and stiffness of the joints when the immune system attacks the membrane surrounding the joints (synovium).
- Due to the inflammation, the synovium is densified, and this can irreversibly damage the cartilage and bone.
- The next stage of the disease is the loss of elasticity and stretching of the tendons and ligaments, which keep the joint in proper position. The combination of the bone loses its physical properties. Distortions and shifts arise.
- Difficult joint mobility may be caused by genetic predispositions that increase susceptibility to environmental factors (eg viruses and bacteria) that can cause joint disease.
Who is at risk of joint pain and joint stiffness?
- This disease is more common in women than in men.
- Degeneration of joints can occur at any age, but most often appear in people aged 40 to 60 years.
- If someone in your family has suffered from this type of disease, you may be at increased risk of the same condition.
- Various environmental factors, including toxins and smoking, may increase the likelihood of joint pain.
- Experience shows that people who are overweight or obese seem to be more at risk of experiencing joint discomfort.
Probiotics supplements reduce joint pain and facilitate daily physical activity.
DIGESTIVE+++ is a dietary supplement that contains Bacillus Coagulans, a strain of beneficial microorganisms that regulates anti-inflammatory reactions and reduces joint pain and stiffness. The basic advantage of using probiotics and prebiotics is to keep the joints in a healthier condition and reduce the discomfort resulting from the pain and difficult performance of basic activities. This dietary supplement, in addition to probiotics and prebiotics, also contains many other ingredients that promote health. It is worth taking a moment to familiarize yourself with the full list of possibilities and opinions on this specificity.